Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Restructuring early and Today’s news

 

So today, I have decided to rename the blog to not be quite so focused on Fortinet products but to include Fortinet products in my random rants and posts.  I just realized even though I know a lot about the FortiProducts, there was almost no way I could ever keep enough information alive to interest more than just FortiGeeks…..

 

Anyways, I will start to rant, rave and suggest my personal thoughts on the way things should be, the way they were when I walked 15 miles through 50 foot of snow with one shoe, and generally how stupid some things just are.

I hope at some point I can make you smile, make your day a good one or just help you with something that brought you here.

So just for fun, and attention, this is what is in the NEWS today.  I may go ahead an blog about something in this list next.

Three Dougherty siblings very dangerous via: Siblings 'extremely dangerous'
DOW Jumps 430 points via: 430-point jump after Fed statement
London Crackdown in Effect via: Police swarm London
Charlie Sheen’s Death Good For Ashton 3 and a half men via: 'Men' star- Death episode funny
Joe Paterno gets released from the Hospital via:Paterno released from hospital
Is Apple worth more than an oil Company? via: Which company is worth most-
Remember the Fallen 30 via: Fallen pilot's boy- Don't forget my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment