Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Joe Paterno – a Football God?

 

84-years old and still coaching college football.  In my book I say this guy is a football god.  I mean this guy is like a Timex and just keeps ticking.  Of course, if I made a cool $1 Million/year to coach, I’d coach until the end of my life. 

Just think, he’s been to 36 college bowl games.  He has coached in over 539 games and has 2 National Championships, 3 Big 10 and tons of awards.  He’s been coaching at Penn State for over 62 years, Joe, from me to you… U-T-M!

It’s sad to hear he was hurt on the football field, but at least it is where he loved to be.  He’s 84 years old for gods sake.  He runs that side lines like the lunch lady at a South LA school.  These guys respect him and they should.  Wonder if Devon Smith sits the side lines this year nowSmile

References from where I think:

Fox Sports
Joe Paterno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No comments:

Post a Comment