Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Apple tops big oil, iPhone5, iShares?

 

Today, it was seen that Apple with all it’s iCrap, temporarily moved past Exxon Mobile in value.  I-N-S-A-N-E.  I guess that’s what a $.75/gallon drop in cost will do to an oil company.

I kinda feel bad for Exxon Mobile.  They didn’t have a chance.  I mean the iCrap has gone crazy and people are buying it, just to buy it.  It’s not like they really use what they buy. 

For example.  I met a guy the other day, that literally bought a $3000 27” iMac.  He bought it because he liked his iPhone 4 and if he liked it, then he’d like the iMac… Right.  Only issue is that everything he did with his business ran on Windows only.  So… he buys VMware Fusion, Windows 7 Ultimate and installs a VM so he can run his programs for business.  This computer did replace his Windows 7 Ultimate laptop that worked wonderful.  So he literally has a $4000+ iTunes player.  Yeah, yeah, he has Office11 and all that, but really, everything he does is Microsoft.

But it proves a point.  The screen looks cool, looks good and they have a nice phone that works.  I wonder if the creator of the iPod (the real guy, not the one the bought the idea) had any clue where life would be just a few short years later.

Some references just for fun:

Apple was Briefly more Worth Than Exxon Mobile Today - I4U News
Apple Share Price is above $400
iOS 5 Details are Official
The iPhone 5 Spec Sheet

And my favorite… Google wins oneSmile  Go Google!

Google Beats Apple to a Design Innovation- Curved Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment